MobiDev is invited for a keynote speaking at ML Conference – Munich, an online event for Machine Learning Innovation.
The event is focused on:
- Understanding the Data: Making sense of your data is becoming key for every modern predictive business. At ML Conference you will develop a deep understanding of your data, as well as of the latest tools and technologies.
- Learn from seasoned experts which methods, libraries, services, models, and algorithms to use and, crucially, hear their war stories of training cutting edge machine learning
- Make machine learning central to your business model: join ML Conference to gain key knowledge and skills for this new era of data-driven business.
MobiDev experts are speaking at ML Conference
Maksym Tatariants, AI Solution Architect at MobiDev
3D Human Pose Estimation: How To Use It in AI Coach Apps, Tuesday, June 22, 2021
10:00 – 10:45 (CEST)
Workouts will never be the same when using innovative AI computer-vision technology called “Human Pose Estimation” to detect and analyze human posture. This artificial intelligence technology can recognize improper posture and help a user. A Data Science Engineer from MobiDev, a software engineering company with focus on AI, is going to describe MobiDev’s own research of how 3D human pose estimation can be developed and implemented for the AI fitness coach solution.
There are will be discussed:
- What is human pose estimation?
- How 3D Human Pose Estimation Works
- How 3D Human Pose Estimation System Can Be Implemented in AI Fitness Coach App
In particular, the speaker is telling about skeleton-based models, which may be detected from a 2D or 3D perspective.
Anastasiia Vynychenko, AI engineer at MobiDev
Increasing Business Efficiency through NLP Integration: Text Summarization and Sentiment Analysis, Tuesday, June 22, 2021, 12:15 – 13:00 (CEST)
Here is a case from real practice where Natural Language Processing techniques are helping clients to expand their business and organize work in a more efficient way. An AI engineer from MobiDev would be glad to share her own insights about the usage of NLP and how it allows dealing with routine tasks for office workers. Anastasia is going to highlight:
- How to automatize manual work during writing descriptions;
- How to evaluate the work quality of the agent with sentiments;
- Achievement of business goals thought technical approach
company representatives at the event