Internet of Things Development & Consulting Company
|Fast market entry |
with your Internet of Things product
on time and on budget
|Regular delivery |
of your enterprise IoT
software with dedicated teams
|Effective team augmentation |
to fill your
Build your Internet of Things solutions with MobiDev
Integrated B2B products
SmartTab is a leading cloud-based venue management system. It involves quick and easy real-time interaction with touchscreen-based POS terminals, collection of data from system components and automated deployment of updates. Combining such innovation as the Internet of Things with industry expertise helps our clients' companies increase business value and consumer impact.
IoT development services for smart home
CUJO is a consumer Internet of Things product, a smart firewall built to protect home networks from malware and intrusions. It has both iOS and Android software applications that establish interaction with the device, being as stylish and easy to use as the device itself. Time to market was of critical value to our client. We set up an IoT development team and established processes to meet those time-sensitive needs and iterate rapidly after release.
IoT development services for connected cars
Our development company builds software for a series of integrated products for connected cars. The two-way connection between the software and the installed hardware is established via Bluetooth Low Energy. Take a look at a good example in our portfolio – an IoT product that allows to regulate car tailpipe sound.
Device management & OS customization
Secure Phone is a customized Android-based solution that provides complex data security services, installed on a specific set of corporate devices. Data security and performance reliability is extremely important for corporate users, so the development emphasized quality control and was based on deep understanding of low-level OS processes.
Wearable IoT for healthcare
We created and maintained an integrated healthcare industry solution based on cross-platform technologies. When the need for involvement of wearables arrived, native apps were not an option for the client. We found a solution so as not to alter the existing tech stack; we created plugins that enabled all the required features—mainly data exchange and synchronization—between the main body of the system, iOS and Android wearables. Moreover, the solution was HIPAA-compliant.
Industrial IoT solutions
A construction works corporation required our services to build and integrate an IoT solution. The goal was to add a competitive edge to the existing equipment. We suggested tech solutions to analyze data and deliver real-time notifications, optimize usage of high-cost equipment, and above all, monitor deterioration and decrease accident risks drastically. After the stage of consulting services and analysis of main product requirements, the solution underwent the MVP stage, and we proceeded to ongoing software development and delivery.
IoT development video demo: Smart Mirror
MobiDev conducts internal research projects in the IoT development sphere. One of these—Smart Mirror—is an information hub for smart office that interacts with users via built-in speaker and microphone. Integration with the Amazon Alexa voice assistant helps to request and deliver any required information in a matter of moments. Additionally, the Mirror displays widgets with date, time, weather, environmental conditions, and a corporate newsfeed. Check the video below and our case study to learn more.
IoT development video demo: Smart Parking
Now let's move from smart office to smart city: our second demo shows a solution for parking, based on sensors and AWS IoT services. Every parking lot has a sensor that detects whether there is a car parked above. Relevant statuses are periodically sent to the cloud though a microcontroller. Drivers can check the availability of parking lots from a Web application, typically installed at the entrance to the parking space. Check our video to see how it works.
Internet of Things development services by MobiDev
- Mobile & desktop Internet of Things application development
- Web based IoT application development
- 3rd-party services integration
- Embedded software development
- Custom hardware integration using data transmission protocols & channel technologies
- WebRTC app development
Internet of Things consulting services
• Practical expertise requires being well-versed in theory, and this is where our Internet of Things consulting services contribute to businesses of our clients. Innovation has little value in itself unless it serves a purpose. Our task—from consumer to automotive to industrial IoT consulting—is to find the way of applying innovation for any particular business goal. It becomes an integral part of every project.
• Technical and functional consulting helps clarify requirements and provides you with preliminary estimations
for further IoT development. At this stage we need to get a clear vision
of your project goals, business environment, end users' needs and
Our processes and technologies for your IoT project
• If you have an in-house development team, we have experience in augmenting and smoothly integrating with that team. If you need a dedicated team to be wholly responsible for full-cycle development and delivery of your IoT product, we can take your product from conception to release.
• Deep technical immersion helps us to find optimal approaches that reduce support expenses and time to market for your IoT product. Technology stack and architectural solutions have to correspond with your business goals.
• Flexibility and iterative approach is ideal for effective software planning and development. This works whether we are collaborating with your in-house team or offering a dedicated team approach. And your dedicated team can be easily scaled, in terms of both technology and team composition. If an additional expert is required, that can be addressed rapidly.
• The team can promptly shift focus and resources to your urgent business tasks. Our Internet of Things services and well-orchestrated project management help you stay ahead of a dynamic market. Meanwhile you can concentrate on your business growth.
• Automated testing and deployment is widely used for B2B systems that must remain failsafe and work seamlessly 24/7. Your end users have high expectations, and our Internet of Things software development services are here to help you meet them.
• One of our partners is TokBox, the provider of OpenTok, the leading WebRTC platform for interactive video, which enables voice, video and messaging for mobile and web.
World's biggest companies are already generating billions in revenues, using augmented reality and IoT development to achieve specific, well-defined goals. We saw it at the world's top conferences—and that's what we'd like to tell you about. Read our story to learn more about 5 major IoT trends that will matter to businesses over the next few years.
Why do we love software development for the consumer Internet of Things? The answer is simple: innovation. Current IoT is more about revolution than evolution, and it always comes from inspired clients—who in turn inspire us. And it's bound to become successful when ideas are backed with vast business experience and technical feasibility. For this case, CUJO is an excellent example. So take a closer look at IoT app development with this case study!
When it comes to business-related approaches to software development, we suggest two drastically different ways: Dedicated Team and Fixed Price. Read this detailed article to learn all the subtleties of these pricing models. See which one would work best for your software project and your business environment.