MobiDev At Startup Safary Athens 2014
Startup Safary is a global organization that conducts events where startups and tech companies meet each other to share knowledge and start new relationships. One of this year's events by Startup Safary took place on November 22-23 in Athens, Greece. It was free to attend, yet the number of possible attendees was limited, so there was a process of registration that allowed the most interested startuppers and IT specialists secure a place.
MobiDev was among the active participants with a report named ''From Idea To Product Launch With Software Development Partner''. The report was presented by MobiDev CEO, Oleg Lola, who has nine-year experience in the IT. These insights were essentially provided as the experience of a person whose company helped dozens of startups develop and launch their products.
Here are the issues encompassed at the keynote:
• Getting expert feedback on a business idea;
• Choosing the best time to start the project;
• Gathering and working out software product requirements;
• UX/UI design and its significance for the product;
• The amount of resources required to develop a minimum viable product;
• Preparations for the product launch.
MobiDev is always open to embrace new opportunities and partnerships that are able to bring the brightest ideas and the promising projects to life.
Full report is coming soon; meanwhile you might like to take a look at the presentation: