Apple iOS Software Development
Apple iOS is the headmost mobile platform derived from Mac OS X. Being the most popular platform with mobile developers, iOS redefines the potential of a mobile device. While not the most widespread around the world, iOS is the leader in app monetization. Apple products are considered by many people as works of art and essence of style.
- Outstandingly high quality, efficiency and reliability, matched by rather high costs;
- Elegant and intuitive user interface;
- Elaborate correlation between hardware and software;
- Apple App Store is the single official market for iOS apps;
- 30% of app revenues go to Apple, 70% to the software owner);
- Submitted apps must pass a strict quality control process to be approved for App Store.
- languages and frameworks: iPhone/iPad API: UIKit, Core foundation, Core Services, CoreAnimation, CoreLocation, MapKit, MediaPlayer, Cocoa Touch, Objective-C, Cocos2D, AFNetworking, RestKit, MagicRecords, JSONModel, Custom interface controls, StoreKit, MKStoreKit, CoreMotion, CoreImage, CoreText, Testflight, SpriteKit, QuartzCore, UIKit Dynamics, PassKit;
- data storage: Core Data, SQLite, file storage;
- data languages: JSON, XML;
- IDE: XCode, AppCode;
- AdMob, Google Analytics, GIT, iCloud.