Custom UI/UX Design
Software projects tend to be started with design because it allows to assess the complexity and budget for development. Our goal is making design so intuitive that the user would understand and love it at first touch. Our works on Behance will make you confident about it.
- A great design is a cost-effective investment and substantially reduces risks of mistakes and overpays;
- We clarify the business goals of the product when we gather and study the requirements. Thus we work to form the best solution;
- The design stage takes from 1 to 4 weeks, depending on the complexity of your product;
- Our designers contribute keynotes to conferences worldwide and conduct training courses for other design studios.
Feel free to contact us to discuss your project.
"Hi, I'm Okechukwu Ofili with okadabooks.com, and I just want to talk about my experience working with MobiDev. When we set off with the app, we tried several developers, and they didn't quite work out; and it wasn't until we started working with MobiDev that we actually reached the full capacity of what the whole Okadabooks idea could be. Their design aspect was great, their project management, communication was efficient..."
- Okechukwu Ofili -
Sketches allow to understand the logic of your app. The better they are, the less time will be spent on the subsequent stages. Our design team has rich experience and firm knowledge of design guidelines for every mobile platform and the Web.
Wireframes are the simplest black-and-white way to visualize design elements and their position on every screen. A clickable dynamic prototype can be tested as for usability. Static detailed mockups are valuable as a part of documentation for further development.
Visualization showcases the richness of the interface in colours. We animate the design to show our developers the effects that your product will have.
Great design means success of your app – and we can do it!
The perfect design is a blend of visual individuality and smooth user experience. It's when you don't have to learn to use the app. That's the kind of design we create for you.
Design is an integral part of our full software development cycle. Our designers work closely with developers to achieve the best efficiency of work and its results for you. There is constant exchange of experience within our design team, and it's fully and professionally brought into your software product.
When you have design on hand, you will know:
- How long the development is going to take;
- The budget you need to spend on the project;
- How exactly your app is going to work and interact with users.
Mid-development changes in design significantly increase costs. With us you save your budget and get a first-rate basis for your project.
Contact us to interview our specialists on your project.