MobiDev Q3 / 2022 Сompany Report
This MobiDev quarterly report shows the highlights of Q3, 2022 in numbers.
The third quarter of 2022 was full of events for MobiDev teams, developing the company’s main focus on gaining a worldwide presence.
The main areas of our performance can be overviewed through:
- Team dynamics
- Projects delivery
- Business indicators
- Other significant events
MobiDev Q3 / 2022 Сompany Report
The url to download PDF file was sent to your email
- In the period of Q3 2022 we welcomed 14 new employees, including European residents.
- In comparison to the Q3 2021 period with 393 employees, this year MobiDev’s team grew by 43 people and is currently comprised of 436 teammates.
Throughout Q3 2022 we’ve experienced growth in the number of delivered releases in comparison to Q2 2022. The total amount on the ongoing projects is 153 with 59 of them taking place in August.
- The company’s revenue in Q3 is similar to that of Q2 this year, which reflects the seasonality we experience annually. The operating revenue is 13% higher compared to the same period last year.
- During Q3 we gained 9 new clients with the deals volume being 46% larger than in the corresponding period last year. The number of contracts with existing clients decreased compared to Q3 2021 and we currently have 7. We are thankful to all our customers who entrust us with the implementation of their ideas.
- Our worldwide presence strategy proves to be following a stable trend as we have widened the geography of new businesses. Clients from the UK, Australia, France, Switzerland, Netherlands and Saudi Arabia started working with us during Q3.
- We are also pleased to notice the growth of our focus domains in comparison with Q1-Q2 2022, for instance, in Fintech.
- While creating software products for our clients, MobiDev teams continue working on their own products that help us promote both social responsibility and intrapreneurship. Several of our internal products got to the release stage during Q3:
- Recycling Assistant. MobiDev AI Team created this app for people who moved to Germany recently and find themselves confused about how to separate trash for recycling. Recycling Assistant helps users to learn how to recycle like a native and avoid fines.
- Art United. This project was designed as a digital charity platform, which aims at helping people from Ukraine. NFT artworks are created by professionals exclusively for this marketplace.
- Owlias. For Alias fans, MobiDev R&D team has created a version of a well-known game. MVPs are already at Apple Store and Google Play.
During Q3, MobiDev actively participated in international events worldwide . Business and engineering team representatives have attended the following events/conferences:
- IFA Berlin (Berlin, Sep 5-6)
- Startup OLÉ 2022 (Salamanca, Sep 5-7)
- Connect IT Europe (Amsterdam, Sep 14-16)
- TechBBQ 2022 (Copenhagen, Sep 14-15)
- TM Forum (Copenhagen, Sep 20-22)
- AI & Big Data Expo (Amsterdam, Sep 20-21)
- Bits & Pretzels (Munich, Sep 25-27)
In Q4, MobiDev is preparing for the following events, in addition to business trips to Denmark and the Netherlands. The geography includes both Europe and North America.
You can book a meeting with a MobiDev’s representative at any of these events.
General information about the company
MobiDev is a software engineering company that has been privately held since 2009 and has business units in Atlanta (US) and Sheffield (UK), as well as R&D centers in Lodz (Poland) and Chernivtsi (Ukraine). There are over 400 engineers across these locations. The company serves US, Canadian, European and Israeli businesses, helping create and launch new software products and evolve existing ones.
MobiDev covers the entire development cycle, relying on flexible approaches. Provided services typically consist of:
➤ Business analysis, requirement clarification, and technical evaluation
➤ UI/UX prototyping and design
➤ Data preparation and AI models training
➤ Engineering and infrastructure deployment
➤ Quality assurance and security checks
➤ Product deploying and post-production support
The company’s main areas of expertise are:
➤ Artificial Intelligence, Data Science & Machine Learning
➤ IoT & Augmented Reality
➤ Web & cloud infrastructure
➤ Native mobile & desktop development
➤ Cross-platform solutions
MobiDev brings three main pillars to the development process. First, we provide expertise based on previous experience and constant exploration of new technologies. Also, “understanding goals” for us is ahead of “bringing solutions”. And most importantly, we do care about the product and the result. These principles unite our teammates and form the basis of all products we create for our client – this is how MobiDev achieves excellent results and has a 100% success rate on Upwork.
Explore how MobiDev can help grow your productcontact us