We are extending our Ruby Team and will be pleased to welcome a new member. We pay a lot of attention to code quality, style, and efficiency. We don’t just develop software products; our team creates solutions that help our clients achieve their business goals. That’s why we rely on diverse expert backgrounds and perspectives to foster innovations through great ideas. Join us, and there always will be something new to explore and create.
– 2 years of commercial experience with Ruby On Rails;
– Strong OOP base;
– RSpec, Sidekiq;
– HTML 5, CSS, basic JS/ES6;
– Pure SQL and relational database schema design;
– Git, Linux;
– At least Intermediate English.
– Docker, Trailblazer, DRY.rb gems, Hanami/Sinatra;
– Basic DevOps (bash scripts, Ansible, Capistrano);
– jQuery and basic Vue.js/React.js;
– Swagger/OpenAPI, Grape API;
– Ability to influence processes and best practices;
– The opportunity of expanding your technical background;
– Long-term cooperation by B2B contract;
– Income that grows along with your achievements;
– Compensation for both internal and external English language training;
– Flexible working hours and approach to work fully remotely, from our Lodz office or hybrid;
– Paid vacation and sick leaves.