Our perfect teammate:
- Confidently uses React.js in commercial projects more than 2 years;
- Has experience with Redux (Saga/Thunk)/MobX, ES2015+, Webpack, Babel;
- Understands the architecture of modern React and Web applications;
- Fundamental knowledge of HTML, HTML5, CSS, HTTP;
- Understanding of AJAX, WebSockets;
- Has at least Intermediate English skills (preferably oral).
The benefits you will get:
- Ability to influence processes and best practices;
- The opportunity of expanding your technical background;
- Long-term cooperation by B2B contract;
- Income that grows along with your achievements;
- Compensation for internal English language training;
- Flexible working hours and approach to work fully remotely, from our Lodz office or hybrid;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.