We are expanding our team and looking for a talented QA Engineer. Introduction of modern approaches, competent evolution of employees and individual approach helps to ensure high quality of software products. Non-trivial tasks and various projects will strengthen your current skills, and will uncover an opportunity to develop in different directions of testing. If you’re interested in continuous self-development, we’ll be glad to see you in our big and friendly team, provide you with everything you need to grow professionally and achieve new goals!
- 2+ years’ experience (Mobile OR web apps, but both are preferred);
- Understanding REST API and experience with API testing is a must;
- Upper-Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
We are looking for engineers who has hands on experience with the following tools:
- Fiddler or alternatives;
- Сhrome dev tools.
- ADB, android studio;
Also skills with JS, SQL and any experience with test automation is a good addition but not required.
- Work in a team of experienced specialists;
- Income that grows along with your achievements;
- Long-term cooperation with employees and clients;
- Personal development plan;
- Compensation of internal English language training;
- Flexible working hours and approach to work fully remotely, from our Lodz office or hybrid;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.