Our primary purpose is to make software development easier for Product Owners by delivering high-quality integrated products. We work with web, mobile and desktop solutions and invite experienced Project Managers, who would enjoy working with these directions. This vacancy performs a full PM cycle (from initiation to delivery) and implies work with dedicated and distributed teams. That is why we need strong communication skills in a project manager to coordinate onsite and remote work with teams across the globe.
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager;
- Examples of successfully accomplished and delivered projects for US/EU clients;
- At least Upper-intermediate English (written & spoken);
- Understanding of business analysis, including project functionality, technologies, and business goals.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Work on one or several projects, depending on the workload;
- Translate business requirements into product requirements;
- Manage risks and issues, plan mitigation strategies;
- Coordinate the work of project teams;
- Prepare and present reports on project progress and issues;
- Add value to products at each stage of development;
- Ensure ongoing product delivery.
The benefits you will get:
- Ability to influence processes and best practices;
- Opportunity of expanding your technical background;
- Professional and career growth;
- Long-term cooperation with employees and clients;
- Income that grows along with your achievements;
- Compensation of both internal and external English language training;
- Flexible schedule;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Our Accountants will take care of the taxes;
- Legal support.