MobiDev is an outsourcing company with offices in Ukraine and Poland. We invite .NET Developers to join our team in evolving an eco system solution for the landscape industry on the Canadian market. Our goal is to provide simple, but powerful SaaS solutions that help landscape contractors to orgonize the full business cycle: from managing the leads and clients in their sales pipeline to making payments and accounting. Join us, and you will be able gain new experience and share their own, working closely with colleagues on the top product of the industry.
- 4+ years of commercial development in .Net;
- Azure Cloud services expertise (Azure Functions, Web App, Storage, Application insights, etc.);
- Good English communication skills (at least Strong Intermediate);
- Technical leadership or mentoring experience;
- Excellent knowledge in C#, .Net Framework, .NET6+;
- Experience with Git, IoC/DI, AutoMapper methodology as well as with Unit testing frameworks;
- Hands-on experience with RDMS and ORMs: Raw SQL, MS SQL and EntityFramework;
- Experience with 3rd party integrations;
- Experience of direct communication with the customer;
- Kanban/Scrum + Jira and Confluence is a must.
Would be a plus:
- Azure DevOps experience: what is it for, how to set up and configure CI/CD from scratch.
- Work in a big team-high qualified engineers and deep cooperation with project management;
- Challenging goals and rewarding steps to make your career more successful;
- Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth;
- Long-term cooperation with employees and clients;
- Flexibility of work and scheduling;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.