If turning ordinary texts into interesting and exceptional ones, writing apt messages, and communicating with the media is your element, we need you! Join a team of like-minded people and pitch in to build up and develop the MobiDev employer brand.
In this role you will:
- create content plans and adjust texts for different communication channels;
- turn complex materials about technologies into compelling and engaging texts;
- build up processes of writing expert articles together with the company’s specialists;
- craft textual/visual content for the company blog and profile media (articles, news, etc.) media;
- write marketing texts (SMM, email, advertising, presentations);
- translate from/into English;
- edit and proofread texts for accuracy and quality;
- research the latest events and trends in IT.
Required skills and professional experience:
- 1-2 years of experience as a writer, Internal Comms;
- ability to work independently, and plan;
- English (Upper Intermediate +);
- perfect Ukrainian;
- creative copywriting skills;
- ability to write clearly, simply, and to the point.
It will be a plus:
- contacts in specialized IT media;
- experience in the IT field.
- opportunity to create and influence processes;
- communication with outstanding specialists of various profiles;
- stable and competitive income that grows along with your achievements;
- personal development plan;
- flexible schedule;
- compensation for English classes;
- рrofessional growth and career advancement;
- paid vacation and sick days;
- possibility of relocation;
- a chance to contribute to one of our charitable initiatives to bring the victory of Ukraine closer.
We have several charitable initiatives that you can join, and the main ones at the moment are related to helping the Armed Forces. Also, we are always ready to listen to your ideas on how to make our life together better.
Articles, blog posts, advertising creatives, and many other exciting things are a part of our daily routine, so welcome to join us!
We are waiting for your resume and portfolio.