We practice a very simple approach - doing our best to satisfy our Customer with the results of collaboration. At the beginning of a project we assemble a team of professional developers, QA specialists, designers and project managers - and expand the developer team in case of necessity. Our work presupposes close collaboration with the Customer and affordable mobile app development cost.
Our goals include:
• transparency of decisions and actions, clearness of requirements, fulfillment of expectations from both sides;
• efficient communication within the developer team, which enables us to exchange experience and knowledge;
• separating the financial side from the development side. Quick consent about the financial side allows us to proceed to the development itself.
Every person in the team can be involved:• full-time – regular for software developers; sometimes for project managers and QA specialists;
• part-time – usual for project managers and QA specialists;
• as needed – usual for designers.
We use incremental development approach and various methodologies including Scrum and Kanban. New technologies and opportunities on the mobile market are constantly being tracked and explored.
Apple app development cost does not differ from Android app development cost in terms of a platform; it rather depends on the complexity of the application itself.
Billing can be performed in two ways:
Our approach presumes an ongoing work on the projects with planned expenses. If you have a fixed budget for your software project (or a part of the project), we can estimate the cost of app development in the following way. First we analyze the approximate scope of work and let you know if we can fit in the budget. Then we plan the iterations, build the product backlog, define the priorities and start the development. For a fixed budget we see how many iterations we can perform. On the last iterations we finalize the development, polish the product and prepare it for distribution.